Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ATC 99...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This ATC was made after cutting up an older piece of work. That work was made as the centerpiece for my first solo exhibition. It was based on architectural elements found in Gothic and Romanesque churches. The piece was created using chiffons on a heat transfer painted base. It was free motion embroidered. The original is pictured here.

The reverse is a piece of commercially printed cotton, signed and dated in free motion embroidery.

I am thrilled to be trading this card with Pam who blogs here. Pam lives in Ohio....my home state! GO BUCKS!

4 comments:

Rice said...

Hi! I would like to trade ATC's with you for this one. Sending you and e-mail. Thanks

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
I'm thrilled to be trading with you! Thanks for your interest and support!
Susan

Rice said...

Yeah! I'm very happy to be trading with you. Your work is awesome. I added info about Cyber Fyber on my blog. : )
P.S. It's nice to meet anoter nut...I mean Buckeye. : )

Rice said...

Hi Susan! I received your ATC and Postcard. I just finished mine up and they are going in the mail today. : ) You should have them in a couple of days. Thanks so much for this opportunity and for trading with me, your items are just gorgeous. : )
http://quiltsnmore.blogspot.com/