Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ATC 120...Trade Being Arranged!



(Click on image to enlarge.)

This ATC was made from a piece of tan moire with painted Wonder Under (Bond-a-Web) and foiling to which was applied a fragment of hand dyed cotton. It was stitched using a variegated thread while distorting a machine pattern.

It is signed and dated in free motion embroidery on peach colored silk.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Nicole who has a great sense of adventure. For some reason the photo of this ATC was missing...Nicole likes surprises! Here it is now. Nicole has a great website here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to trade for this one, as I can't view the picture. I like surprises!
Nicole
www.felt.vox.com
ingegneri2000@yahoo.com

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Nicole!
I have no idea what happened to this photo! I'll repost it but thank you so much for your great sense of adventure. It's coming your way and I'll look forward to seeing yours as well!
Thanks!
Susan