Monday, January 21, 2008

ATC 9...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This ATC card was made from a piece of purple wool. On top is a scrap from my embellishing experiments. Light blue felt was embellished with green rovings and purple chiffon. It was free motion stitched and melted.

The ATC is signed and dated in free motion embroidery on the reverse. This side was made from a piece of fabric that "cleaned up" mostly blue colored dye.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Raquel who blogs here.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Hello--I would love to trade with you. I have a blog that has not been updated in quite some time. Your posting has inspired me to turn my scraps and leftovers into ATC--thanks for that. My blog is: www.Raquelnowanartist.blogspot.com

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Raquel!
I'm thrilled to be trading with you! Thanks for your interest and support!
Susan