Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ATC 127...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This ATC was made from a piece of heavily stitched silk paper with a fragment of fibers and stitch on paper surrounded by lavender puff paint.

The ATC is signed and dated in free motion embroidery on the reverse. This side was made from a piece of vintage silk that "cleaned up" some purple and teal dye.

I'm thrilled to be trading with SuZ who has several blogs (like me!) but the one I read most regularly is here. Her profile has links to the other sites.

2 comments:

bookwraps by suz.com said...

Hi again Susan---
along with my postcard trade I would also like to trade for this ATC !!!

#127

they are all so wonderful it's hard to pick!

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
I'm thrilled to be trading with SuZ. Thanks so much for your interest and support!
Susan