Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ATC 79...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This ATC was made on a piece of black moire with painted Wonder Under (Bond-a-Web) onto which was stitched a scrap of embellished blue felt and a scrap of vintage silk that had cleaned up some blue and teal dye.

It reverse is a piece of commercially printed cotton, signed and dated in free motion embroidery.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Janet who is part of an incredible website here. One of her galleries of fabulous work is here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's try this again. I know I left a comment on this one, but it doesn't seem to have "taken". Hi Susan, Janet here, I've sent off my Postcard and ATC to you so I'm hoping this #79 is still available. Please Mark it. Thanks.

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Janet!
Thanks so much for sticking with this! I'm thrilled to be sending this ATC to you!
Thanks!
Susan