Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ATC 96...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This ATC was made from an older piece of work created soon after my first class in machine embroidery. Valerie Campbell-Harding was the teacher! Painted Wonder Under (Bond-a-Web) was applied to black linen. To this was added a scrap of hand and machine embroidery on polyester.

The reverse is a piece of commercially printed cotton, signed and dated in free motion embroidery.

I'm thrilled to be trading with a brand new blogger, Joanie! Welcome to the supportive, global community of Internet connected fiber artists! Joanie's blog is here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,
I would like to trade for #96 please, if it's still available.
You have made so many beutiful pieces.
Thanks for this super swap.
Happy Tuesday,
Joanie Hoffman

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Joanie!
Congratulations on your brand new blog! I'm thrilled to be trading with you and happy to have a another member of the supportive, global community of Internet cunnected fiber artists!
Susan

Joanie Hoffman said...

Thanks, Susan!
My new blog address is:
http://joaniehoffman.blogspot.com/
My world is changing already.
Joanie