Monday, January 21, 2008

ATC 44...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This ATC was made from a piece of heavily stitched silk paper with a fragment of fibers and stitch on paper surrounded by lavender puff paint.

The ATC is signed and dated in free motion embroidery on the reverse. This side was made from a piece of vintage silk that "cleaned up" some purple and teal dye.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Anne....all the way in France. Anne started a brand new blog just to trade. I couldn't help at all....speaking not a word of French! Her new blog is here.

1 comment:

Cyber Fyber said...

I've just been corresponding with Anne. She's created a new blog and requested this ATC....She's French. I can help a bit in German...but can't speak a word of French...so Anne has worked very, very hard to trade with me. I'm thrilled to be sending this ATC to her and look forward to seeing her work in person!
Susan