Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ATC 118...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This ATC was made on a base of black moire with painted Wonder Under (Bond-a-Web) onto which was stitched a scrap of teal upholstery material embellished with snippets of thread and red felt.

The reverse is a piece of commercially printed cotton, signed and dated in free motion embroidery.

I'm thrilled to be trading this ATC with Peggy whose blog is here and who posted a nice entry about CYBER FYBER here!

4 comments:

Peggy said...

I would love to trade this one. You can see and read all about it on my blog:
http://create-fabric-art-doko.blogspot.com/

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
I am thrilled to be trading with you Peggy! Thanks so very much for your interest and support!
Susan

Peggy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy said...

Hello Susan, your ATC arrived me yesterday. Thanks so much for trading.
Peggy