Monday, January 21, 2008

ATC 33...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This ATC was made from a bag of scrap yarns embellished into a solid piece of fabric. The small trapezoid is a piece of embellished commercially printed fabric. To this was added a bead and some machine zigzag stitching.

It reverse is a piece of commercially printed cotton, signed and dated in free motion embroidery.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Robin who has just opened her profile and left her very first comment ever....one of the major reasons for CYBER FYBER...increasing global communications within the supportive, community of fiber artists! I'll link Robin's profile here as soon as I can!

This is an update: ROBIN IS A BRAND NEW BLOGGER! Here's her blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to trade this ATC

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Robin!
I'm thrilled to be trading with you!
Thanks for your interest and support!
Susan