Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ATC 76...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This ATC was made by attempting to embellish crocheted lace scraps into a piece of vintage, 100% pure llama wool. When this didn't work, it was covered with previously painted Wonder Under (Bond-a-web) and a chiffon scarf and stitched in various patterns with assorted threads.

It is signed and dated in free motion embroidery on the reverse. The material used on the back is a piece of vintage tone-on-tone blue batik.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Ira all the way in Israel who blogs here.

2 comments:

Ira said...

Hello
I will be want to trade with you.
My blog is
http://oldcrazystitcher.blogspot.com/
Thank you for trading with me

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Ira!
I'm thrilled to be trading with you all the way in Israel! Thanks so much for your interest and support!
Susan