Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ATC 104...TRADE BEING ARRANGED!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This ATC was made after cutting up an older piece of work. That work was made as the centerpiece for my first solo exhibition. It was based on architectural elements found in Gothic and Romanesque churches. The piece was created using chiffons on a heat transfer painted base. It was free motion embroidered. The original is pictured here.

The reverse is a piece of commercially printed cotton, signed and dated in free motion embroidery.

Lenna blogged about our trade here.

3 comments:

creativelenna said...

Susan, I love this ATC you created by recycling another larger piece. The circles are fantastic & I love the stitching. I'd also like to support this wonderful idea you have here! I will email you my info.

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Lenna!
Thank you so much. Please consider this ATC on its way to you!
Susan

creativelenna said...

Susan, I have received your ATC and it is gorgeous - thank you!