Monday, January 21, 2008

ATC 31...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This is the first ATC I ever made. It was created from an older embroidery of chiffons, painted Wonder Under (Bond-a-Web), metallic foils and stitching on black moire. There were three postcards also made from this piece. I sent one to Jacqueline and the other to Arlee as surprise Christmas gifts. The third postcard is part of this trade, number 61.

The back is a piece of tea-stained canvas smudged with smoke, signed and dated in ink.

I'm thrilled to be trading this ATC with Anna who blogs here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love to swap you for this ATC. In fact I'd love to see the exhibition. Any chance y ou can send me more information as I find these blogs a bit diffucult at present. THanks Lv ANNA

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Anna!
I'm thrilled to be trading this ATC with you.
Thanks!
Susan